Kids under 2 yrs are free with members.
How to Apply
Membership Application Form 2020.
Please submit 2 passport photos for each person by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – your membership will not be processed without these.
Alternatively you can get these taken by us on the farm.
Please include name and date of birth or age on each image. Please ensure all the details on the application form are correct. ID cards will be processed using this information.
Santa’s Village Experience for Members
Members if you would like to book Santa’s village this year, please visit our Santa booking page and enter your membership number in the promo/voucher space, this will automatically allow your discount on your booking. Your membership card voucher number may only be used once. You must show your valid membership cards for each person on the day.
You will only receive a discount for members. Any other extra people in your booking will pay full price.
Boo Halloween Experience for Members
If you would like to book Boo Halloween experience just book online using the members boo tickets. You will need to have valid membership cards for the booked tickets at the time of the event.
You can also make a booking by emailing us with the following details:
Date and preferred time:
How many children:
How many adults:
If you are booking non members with your group please let us know how many adults and children.
Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Members must book online using the code on the back of their cards or the reduced members rate ticket.
- Please check our website for opening dates and times.
- Some activities and/or events may not be available due to covid 19, this is beyond our control as we need to ensure safety for our customers and staff.
- Membership covers entry to the open farm only. It does not cover rides/ extra activities at the open farm.
- Members will be notified first of any special events at the open farm provided that a valid and legible email address has been supplied.
- During the Christmas season members have access to the open farm but membership does not cover Santa’s Village there would be an extra charge for Santa and booking is also required for Santa’s Village.
- Members must produce their valid ID card on every visit to enter the farm.
- Membership cards are only valid for the member. They cannot be used by other family members or friends. They are non transferable and non refundable.
- Replacement membership cards will incur an additional €5 charge.
- We will try our best to ensure all the facilities available for Members are available during the season. However we cannot guarantee that they will all be available in the event of upgrading or maintenance work.
- There are no pets allowed at the farm with the exception of guide dogs.
- Leahys Open Farm reserves the right to accept or refuse any application for membership.
- Children must accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The contact name on application form is responsible for all members on the application form.
Payment can be made to Leahys Open Farm by Cheque, Postal Order, MasterCard, Visa or Laser.
You can also pay at reception on first arrival.